Does Tongkat Ali Work For Erectile Dysfunction | Read Scientific Studies
Tongkat Ali is a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, commonly known as Eurycoma Longifolia, native to Southeast Asian.
This plant is a medium to a large sized tree that can reach up to 10 meters in height and is often unbranched.
It appears to have been used in traditional medicine for over hundreds of years to calibrate testosterone production and improve reproductive function.
Tongkat Ali is not only an excellent for boosting testosterone level but it also dramatically increases the ability to have satisfying sex.
Factors that Cause Low Testosterone in Men
Remember, when you’re in 20’s when you could eat almost everything you wanted and still build muscles by simply doing some reps of push up a day?
Or when you could party all night and not feel like crap and go to work the next morning?
This happened because at this age your body is in full gear making testosterone
Your testosterone level is at highest during your adolescence and early adulthood.
However, as men get older, their testosterone level slowly begin to fall, the testosterone levels decline about 1 percent per year after age 30.
And as we age we start to lose muscles which in turn causes us to gain more body fat and of course it also decreases in sexual stamina.
Low testosterone level can cause changes in following sexual function-
- Decreased interest in sexual activity.
- Trouble getting an erection.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
If you want to get back on track, you need to make significant changes that will help you to regain sexual health.
Tongkat Ali works uniquely to build The Testosterone levels in your Body in Four Distinct ways
- Increase Luteinizing hormone (LH) level, which in turn increase the testicular testosterone production.
- Stop testosterone from converting into estrogen. If you are above 40 years of age there is good chance that more of your testosterone is converting into estrogen. An excess of estrogen in your blood and tissue can cause weight gain, difficulties in building sufficient lean body mass, loss of energy.
- Reduces cortisol level, a type of stress hormone that has potential to lower testosterone level
- Lower Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) level.
Tongkat Ali and Erectile Dysfunction Scientific Studies
It is important to understand that Tongkat Ali alone cannot treat erectile dysfunction.
It should not be treated as a replacement for your medication.
However, many studies show that it can actually boost low testosterone and sperm count.
There are different ways to enhance your sexual function and boosting your testosterone is certainly one of them.
The 12-week study of 109 men between 30 and 55 years of age consisted of either treatment of 300 mg of water extract of Tongkat Ali or placebo.
The result shows that men who take Tongkat Ali extract experienced a significant improvement in sexual libido, sperm quality, and quantity and shows higher scores in the overall erectile function Domain (IIEF) when compared to those who take Placebo. (1)
How to Make Tongkat Ali Tea
If you want to use Tongkat Ali root and drink as an herbal tea, follow these simple steps-
Clean up the root using water, if fresh, brush out the dirt. No need to remove the skin.
Use a knife to slice up the root into a thin round.
Put 2g of a sliced root into a teapot or saucepan and soak for about 1 hour.
Place the teapot on the stove and cover the pot with a lid and cook for about 30 minutes.
Pour the boiling water into a teacup and enjoy ( It can be taken in both hot and cold ).
You can add either Honey or squeezed lemon juice to cut down the bitter taste of the tea.
Instant Tongkat Ali Tea Bag
- Bring a fresh water to a rolling boil.
- Add 1 to 2 tea bags and steep for 5 -10 minutes. (You shouldn’t rush, it takes some time to release the entire nutrients and benefits).
- You can serve it clean or with honey if desired.
- Remove the tea bag and enjoy.
<<<A Trick To Turbo Charge Your Sex Drive>>> ( Warning Adult Content!)